gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Ubuntu Exceptions

From: Marcelo Matuda
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Ubuntu Exceptions
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 13:20:23 -0300

Hi,

I tried to run Gnuspeech on Ubuntu Studio 64 (based on Ubuntu 12.04),
and GNUstep is not working well there. Even Gorm can't see some
directories. And Monet can't open the *.gorm files.

This is not a version problem, because Monet is ok in Debian unstable.
The current versions in Debian unstable are:
gnustep-back: 0.20.1
gnustep-base: 1.22.1
gnustep-gui 0.20.0
gnustep-make 2.6.2