Fwd: MulleEOInterface framework source release

From: Stéphane Corthésy
Subject: Fwd: MulleEOInterface framework source release
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:03:00 +0100

And it's LGPL!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Nat! <address@hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 5, 2003  23:33:16 Europe/Zurich
To: address@hidden
Subject: MulleEOInterface framework source release

Gosh I dunno what to say. I released it. It's Objective-C, it's for EOF 4.5.1. It's probably not very useful to you now (but it might become so in the future).

If you know what EOInterface was and still have WO4.5.1 it might be interesting to look at.

Come and have a look: http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com/software/MulleEOInterface/

Ciao
        Nat!