Re: Problems with back configure

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Problems with back configure
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 19:53:47 +0200

Hi
Fred Kiefer wrote:

I regenerated the configure file yesterday when I added the code to check for
the Xshape extension. Maybe my autoconf version was to new or buggy. Could you
or somebody elee try to regenerate that file and see if this changes anything?
Just a wild guess. Did you use autoconf to regenerate the configure script? I
seem to recall that this generates broken configure files since a change Eric
made a while ago. Either using autoreconf or running aclocal before autoconf
should work.

Wolfgang

PS see also this thread:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnustep-dev/2011-07/msg00092.html

I did try to use autoreconf and it failed badly too :( well let's hope RFM version is fine.

Riccardo