Re: tools-windows-msvc runtime error

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: tools-windows-msvc runtime error
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 08:54:36 +0200

I am no Windows expert but I remember that for some compilers we needed special
symbol handling there. We use the macro GS_EXPORT_CLASS there which boils down
to some __declspec(dllexport) declarations on classes. Not sure whether this
would also be needed for a class that is only locally used.

Overall it would really be helpful if you provided more information about the
versions of the different components you are using. That is, which version of
Windows, version of clang and libobjc2. Where did you get the GNUstep libraries
and how did you install these?

Cheers,
Fred