Re: Re: tools-windows-msvc runtime error

From: loserist
Subject: Re: Re: tools-windows-msvc runtime error
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 21:35:17 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hi all!

Thanks to all those who helped me, those problems I had before have been solved. Frederik, specially,  who helped me from the beginning to the end. I am also happy to help those who had the same problem and could not solve it.

The last thing I want to say is that I'm an illiterate person and my English is not good, so I hope you'll bear with me if I've offended you in any way!

Best  regard!