[Gomp-discuss] My state, your state

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] My state, your state
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:14:46 -0500

Hi,

This message is a semi-test, to see if my new system is connected to the group properly. I've missed anything that has gone on in the last week to ten days, so I'd appreciate being brought up-to-date.

I apologize for being a tad out-of-touch recently. If you want the sordid details of how I went to heck in a Windows handbasket lined with Java, e-mail me.

--
Scott Robert Ladd