[Gomp-discuss] Status update

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] Status update
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:08:22 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Scott - nice to have you back

No much progress as for yet. I have bothered everyone with a
draft I have started to work on (and everyone else is welcome to take it,
modify it, trash it or whatever); it is available from CVS under the
directory "doc" (or "docs"?).

Then, casually when I was looking for something else I found this link on
the intel side:

http://cedar.intel.com/cgi-bin/ids.dll/content/content.jsp?cntKey=Generic+Editorial%3a%3ahyperthreading_openmp&cntType=IDS_EDITORIAL&catCode=DCK

it describes the features of their intermediate langage as far as
parallelisation (and vectorisation!) is concerned. I'm reading it, it wil
take some time. I don't know if I agree 100%  with their statements, I
will bring my questions to this mailing list. It would be great if someone
else gave a look at it as well.

Biagio