[Gomp-discuss] Some things doesn't work as documented ...

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] Some things doesn't work as documented ...
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:46:45 +0100

 I just managed to patch up gfortran to do some trivial detection of the OMP
directives in comments and such, and the funny part is that i got 451 'hits'
from 9 omp lines :-) ... so now I'm off looking at gfortrans parser/scanner a
bit more.

 Just wanted to drop a line since I found it very hilarious at the time.

 What I really is doing is making a 'plugin' for stuff that want's to live in
fortran comments for gfortran, and a specific plugin for openmp.

 I have at least started off :-) ..

 / regards, Lars Segerlund.