goptical

[Goptical] spot analysis problems

From: Richard Graham
Subject: [Goptical] spot analysis problems
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:48:49 -0800

Hi,

I am having a problem with a spot analysis and don't really know where
to start in debugging it.

It turns out that the spot analysis works fine with the default hexpolar
radial density parameter of 5 or less, but not for higher numbers. In
that case I get an empty spot plot and NaNs for the rms radius and 0
intensity encircled by any radius. The only thing that works is the
total intensity. No exceptions are raised.

If you could give me some hints as to how to proceed in debugging this I
would appreciate it.

Thanks,

--
Richard Graham