goptical

Re: [Goptical] spot analysis problems

From: Richard Graham
Subject: Re: [Goptical] spot analysis problems
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 14:26:42 -0800

Thanks for your quick response.

I tried the other distribution patterns with the same result. Although
for some the density parameter at which it stops working is even lower.

It seems the most likely thing is that I am getting NaNs because the
tracer can't find any intercepts for some reason, or some of the
intercepts are NaN. It seems I should be able to check that with
something like:

spot.get_tracer().get_trace_result().get_intercepted(image).size()

although that crashes when I run it, even at low density when the spot
analysis works.

Any ideas?

--
Richard