gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] Got it working slightly more than it was...

From: Brian Murray
Subject: Re: [gotmail] Got it working slightly more than it was...
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 10:58:30 +1100

Hi Everyone,

Just another user's report. John posted 2 versions of the script from different email accounts. One had the necessary '.', the other did not.

I also get the 404 error that others were seeing. I'm not near that machine at the moment so I haven't tested the --folders "Inbox" trick yet. BTW I really only need to get my Inbox and my Junk folders, although my 'Sent' folder would be handy at some stage.

Stephen Beaudry wrote:

    - gotmail does NOT download the junkmail folder.  Being as I havn't
      actually logged into hotmail in months, I can't say if it even used
      to.

Gotmail most definately used to be able to download the Junk folder.

Anyway, keep up the excellent work folks - this is pretty damn good turnaround.

Brian.