gotmail-list

[gotmail] Ok, here's another one

From: John Fruetel
Subject: [gotmail] Ok, here's another one
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 21:53:17 -0800

Ok, I've taken another look and addressed most of the issues brought up by
you folks.

This version doesn't require the --folders "Inbox" parameter and it will let
you delete stuff from the Junk E-Mail folder, or any other folder  I'm
almost sure some other things will turn up, but I've ran it quite a bit
tonight and it seems ok to me.

One thing that doesn't seem to work right are messages from 'Hotmail Member
Services'.  I have some of those in my Inbox but, unlike what happened to
Stephen, gotmail just seems to ignore them.  Stephen says they're crashing
him.  Whatever it is, there is still something quirky in those 'special'
e-mails and I think more work needs to be done there.