gotmail-list

[gotmail] Bye and thanks

From: Richard A Downing FBCS
Subject: [gotmail] Bye and thanks
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 06:37:27 +0000

Just a note thay thanks for the support from the list that I've had,
particularly recently.  I never asked a question, but always forund
the answer here first.

Someone here mentioned *hotway*, so I investigated it yesterday.  It's
perfect for my needs so I am converting - it has the added advantage
of doing lycos as well as hotmail and msn.

Unsubscribing shortly.

--
Cheers, Richard

Richard A Downing FBCS
Founder: The Batter, Internut Spilling, and Pinctuation Project.

Anyone  sending  unwanted  advertising   e-mail
to this address will be charged $25 for network
traffic and computing time.   By  extracting my
address from  this  message or its  header, you
agree to these terms.