gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] Ok, here's another one

From: Patrick Marquetecken
Subject: Re: [gotmail] Ok, here's another one
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 10:24:43 +0100

gotmail 7.10
I have edit the line as asked and this is the result:

 FETCH: http://login.passport.net/uilogin.srf?id=2
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed          Time
Curr.
                                 Dload  Upload Total    Current  Left
Speed
100   228  100   228    0     0    578      0  0:00:00  0:00:00
0:00:00  222k
password:
curl: (6) Couldn't resolve host ''

Page doesn't contain any form action field!

if you need another victim to test on ....:-)

Patrick