gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] Temporary file not being deleted

From: John Fruetel
Subject: Re: [gotmail] Temporary file not being deleted
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:30:51 -0700

Sorry for the delayed response, been on the road for the past few weeks.

I'll take a look at the changes and will probably include them in the
baseline.  I'm planning on releasing a 'beta' version with some other
changes in late May anyway, I'll probably include the changes.

Thanks for the help!

Thanks!
John Fruetel
address@hidden