gotmail-list

[gotmail] page

From: Jeremy Schafer
Subject: [gotmail] page
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 18:28:35 -0400

[Disclaimer: By trade, I am a systems administrator not a programmer so take my comments for what they are worth.]

I have taken a brief look at gotmail, which is just a well-coded perl script. It looks like the redirect_location page is returning a "You need java installed page" instead of the previous page it used to get. It seems to me that once the redirect page is corrected that everything should be fine. I took a look at the html from the inbox webpage on hotmail and that hasnt changed.

If the people working on this problem need any testers, I am more than happy to lend my assistance. Thanks.