gpicker-talk

[Gpicker-talk] Gpicker on Mac OSX (Snow Leopard)

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Gpicker-talk] Gpicker on Mac OSX (Snow Leopard)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 19:39:47 -0600

Hello list,

I've been using gpicker for the last year, and it has been a marvelous experience. It is fast, quick, provide smart results -- a joy to use. I'm an emacs fan, and have been using it as my main text editor (among other things) for more than 2 years already. However, I just bough a macbook, and even though I already found emacs (downloaded from emacsforosx.com), I'm yet to install gpicker, due to its depency on gtk. I could go further, but I don't want to lose precious time if some quick solution is already available or if some expert from the project tells me it's way too much of an hassle. Either way, I would really like to know if it's possible to get gpicker up and running on a Mac (OSX Snow Leopard).

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo.