gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] ARM port problem in rtcm3.2 handling

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] ARM port problem in rtcm3.2 handling
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 10:40:57 -0700

Yo Paul!

On Thu, 21 Apr 2016 11:18:02 +0300
Paul Fertser <address@hidden> wrote:

> Granted, you can't really run a full-fledged distro on it
> but OpenWrt is a painless cross-compiling environment that supports
> boards like that nicely.

Not having a general purpose distro is more trouble than I'm looking for.

I notice on the Debain web site that MIPS is also bi-endian.  Depending
on the motherboard it may boot little- or big-endian.

https://www.debian.org/ports/mips/

The debian-mips port is big-endian, and has a Jessie version.

But I can't find a price on a board that would run debian-mips.  The
easily available CI20 is little-endian, like Intel.

So it starts to look like supporting big-endian is not really an
issue anymore...

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588