gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] test_gpsmm.cpp error compiling

From: Tomalak Geret'kal
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] test_gpsmm.cpp error compiling
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 15:27:21 +0100

On 09/10/2012 02:05, Diego Aguilera wrote:
I am getting an error trying to compile test_libgpsmm.cpp. First, this is the
correct file for testing gpsd in a C++ file? According to this page,
http://gpsd.berlios.de/client-howto.html#_c_examples_2, I need to use
test_libgpsmm.cpp which I can not find. I am running Archlinux. I have
installed gpsd-3.6-2. I have downloaded the tar from the savannah website. I am
simply running g++ test_gpsmm.cpp to compile. And in case this is a dumb
question, I want to point out I am not an electrical engineer student and not
computer science. We are working on a linux based measurement system that will
be mounted on an off road vehicle. Thanks in advance.

Diego Aguilera
By the way, you're looking at the old site, which for reasons that still baffle me, is not returning the proper "content moved" HTTP code. The new page can be found here: http://catb.org/gpsd/client-howto.html#_c_examples_2

Tom