gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] GPSD for Centos 6.x?

From: Daniel Wallace
Subject: [gpsd-users] GPSD for Centos 6.x?
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 10:34:35 -0600

Hi folks,

I’m new here so please take it easy on me. I’m wanting to install GPSD for CentOS 6.4 or 6.5. When I yum search for gpsd, nothing comes up. Is there a REPO that I can add so that yum can download and install the package?

I’ve seen where there is the source for the package, but looks like I’d end up having to compile everything on my own.

Any help on this?

Thanks,

Dan