gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] GPSD for Centos 6.x?

From: Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] GPSD for Centos 6.x?
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 10:49:04 -0600

I had no real problems compiling on CentOS 6. My notes are at home, though. As I recall, there are a couple of loose dependencies requiring either additional downloads or some new RPMs. Still, follow the documentation that's available, and be prepared to look on the web, and you should be fine.

gerry