gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Compiling gpsd > 3.11 at Centos 6.6 fails with "ValueEr

From: Askar Ibragimov
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Compiling gpsd > 3.11 at Centos 6.6 fails with "ValueError" kind of problem
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 16:59:39 +0300

Hello,

sorry I was unclear. I am trying to build 3.14. The system is known to work with certain hardware drivers that are part of my system, and while gpsd would build in centos 7, the particular usb-to-serial adapter would require kernel programming to get it working there. Not to mention comedi system should work fine. So yes, there are very good reasons.

Best, Askar

Askar Ibragimov <address@hidden> writes:

> I am stuck with gpsd 3.11 at Centos 6.6 that I must use due to some other
> constratins related to hardware driver issue.

Really?  Have you tried to build more modern gpsd to a different prefix
and failed?