gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Uninstalling GPSD

From: Burton, John
Subject: [gpsd-users] Uninstalling GPSD
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 17:39:28 -0400

I've got a slight problem. I've basically got 2 versions of GPSD installed on one of my machines. I have release-3.11 built from source and installed with the /usr/local/ prefix. After I had installed it and wasn't able to get it to work, I noticed I have version 3.9.4 already install via the fedora package manager (so, different directory locations).

So, gpsd doesn't work, most likely due to conflicting binaries and configuration. What I want to know is how do I uninstall version 3.11 that I installed from source?

John

--

John Burton, Ph.D.
MTEQ, Inc.

2680 Jefferson Davis Hwy                  Office:   540-658-2720 x1407
Stafford, VA 22554                            Mobile: 757-508-6208
address@hidden                            Fax:     540-288-2515

Please note that the contents of this email including all attachments may be privileged or confidential in nature and are intended solely for the named recipients.  If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and be aware that the use, copying, or dissemination of this information is prohibited.