grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] Thanks for the great library

From: William Lahti
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] Thanks for the great library
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 18:45:21 -0400

Seconded. Great work indeed!

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 6:42 PM, EUGENE CILOCI <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Per,

Just wanted to say thanks for this great project.  I'm using it to do the parsing for my _expression_ evaluator library (http://www.codeplex.com/Flee).  Grammatica works great, is simple to use, and I've yet to hit a parser related bug.

The only thing that's not ideal is the parsing speed but this is a general parser so it's expected that it won't be as fast as a hand-coded one.  Let me know if you have any suggestions on how to improve it.

Thanks again.

Eugene