grdesktop-users

Re: [grdesktop-users] (no subject)

From: Guy Story, KC5GOI
Subject: Re: [grdesktop-users] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 12:56:22 -0600

Thorsten,  I am running into the same problem.  I installed from the binary.
Hitting execute does not do anything.   I have a log file that has the
following entry:

rdesktop: invalid option -- w
rdesktop: A Remote Desktop Protocol client.
Version 1.1.0. Copyright (C) 1999-2001 Matt Chapman.
See http://www.rdesktop.org/ for more information.

I tried to connect via a specific ip address that was working correclty in the
.15 version.  I am launching grdesktop from the directory that I installed it
from.  I do get the same error about the keyboard.  I saw that error with the
0.15 ver but it was not preventing me from working.

thanks,

Guy

--
Guy Story, KC5GOI