grdesktop-users

[grdesktop-users] grdesktop does not start anymore !?

From: Riko Wichmann
Subject: [grdesktop-users] grdesktop does not start anymore !?
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:21:40 +0100

Hi,

since yesterday, I cannot start grdesktop anymore. I was running version 0.23 without problems under gnome2.8.2.1.

Yesterday, I quit gnome without quitting grdesktop first (by mistake). Since then, grdesktop does not come up, neither when started from the gnome menu nor when staring from a terminal window. There is no error message, it just takes a couple of seconds and the prompt comes back.

I suspect, maybe some lock file or something remained somewhere when grdesktop was terminated by gnome yesterday, however, didn't find anything obvious.

Any idea, how I get back into business?

rdesktop directly still works, so that's not the problem.

Cheers and Thanks,

        Riko