grep-devel

[Grep-devel] grep: die more systematically (grep-devel suitable?)

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: [Grep-devel] grep: die more systematically (grep-devel suitable?)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 09:53:58 -0700

I installed the attached into grep master to get grep to die more systematically. I hope it pacifies GCC 7; if not, this should be fixable by modifying the new file src/die.h.

For patches like this, do people prefer email to be sent to grep-devel, or does the email automatically sent to grep-commit suffice? I get too much email and would rather not bother others, but if you would prefer this sort of email on grep-devel that's fine too.