Re: [Groff] How to pass parameters to included ps

From: Miklos Somogyi
Subject: Re: [Groff] How to pass parameters to included ps
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 23:50:56 +1100

On 10/03/2006, at 11:22 PM, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

Since this is the one and only example in `man grops' regarding
PostScript, I can still see some problems: [...]

Patches please :-)  Users can do that far better than the
programmers...

To create them, let's assume that the original file is called
`foo.man.orig', and your changes are in `foo.man'.  Then simply enter
the command

  diff -u foo.man.orig foo.man > foo.man.diff

and send me the output (foo.man.diff).  Note that the `-u' command
line option is not supported by all diff programs in the Unix world.
If you are on a Windows box, download GNU diff from gnuwin32.sf.net.

    Werner

PS: I'll apply your suggested changes to groff.texinfo soon.

Do you mean the /usr/share/man/man1/grops.1 man page?

I need to get a bit more practical experience with this suff, so that I don't need to
re-write the re-write soon.
I'll do it, just give me a week or two please.

Miklos