[Groff] More arguments, please :-)

From: Miklos Somogyi
Subject: [Groff] More arguments, please :-)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 00:19:45 +1100

I've just discovered the `blm' macro. I think that I'll use it like this:

.blm sp4

.de sp4
.sp .4
..

'cause I can read thing better with blank lines than with individual `.sp .4` inserts. Here blm has an argument, a macro. If the macro could have an argument too:

.blm macro macro_parameter

then it would be absolutely easy to adjust the bottom of the page to go down right to
the margin. Perhaps the whole thing could be automated.

Is there a way to make an offer to blm that it can't refusei, to accept one more argument? Is this adjustment thing I am dreaming about already solved in any other way?

Miklos