Re: [Groff] Automake migration proposal

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Automake migration proposal
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 07:17:07 +0200 (CEST)

> Is there any work pending before we can merge this into master?

Basically no, but I have no time currently to check whether
everything's fine, sorry.

> Do you need any additional help in testing this?

The more platforms, the better.  For example, what about Eli
Zaretskii's Windows port, cf.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ezwinports/files/groff-1.21-w32-src.zip/download

> Do you see any specific tests/requirements that this change needs to
> meet?

A major test would be the OS X platform, since it tends to have (a)
missing a lot of functionality, and (b) use LLVM, not gcc, as the
compiler.

    Werner