grub-devel

RE: release planning

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: release planning
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:01:40 -0400

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Well after SSH here asked me to confirm the authenticity of the SSH
server roosting at Savannah, that is the CVS server the project is on,
it did indeed work. I checked out the code for both GRUB2, and
GRUB-Legacy, figuring correctly if I'm going to be doing some
non-standard hacking for the Legacy stuff, I should have the code from
CVS rather then a released version.

As for how GRUB2 builds here, more later on that subject.
------
Gregg C Levine address@hidden
---
"Remember the Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi

[mailto:grub-
> address@hidden On Behalf Of
Yoshinori
> K. Okuji
> Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 5:08 AM
> To: The development of GRUB 2
> Subject: Re: release planning
>
> Hi Gregg,
>
> On Sunday 17 July 2005 23:39, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> > Well for one thing, for the CVS commands, I am used to seeing the
> > login sequence first. That page presupposes that I have my SSH key
> > registered with the servers for the sake of thinking that I might
be a
> > member of the developers group. I'm not at the moment. The
Savannah