guile-devel-internal

Volunteer?

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Volunteer?
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 23:51:15 -0700

I need a volunteer to help me debug some of these error messages, etc.

Basically I want someone who is willing to work with SSHv1 for comparison
testing who is consistently seeing problems.

I haven't heard any reports from other module owners so I want to
eliminate the possibility of it being lsh first.

Sorry about this, and thanks for your patience.

--
"It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of computers by
the sense of accomplishment you get from getting them to work at all."