guile-devel-internal

Latest pr0fi|e sets stage f0r spectacular advances

From: Linwood Quintana
Subject: Latest pr0fi|e sets stage f0r spectacular advances
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 03:55:16 +0300

Bio-Matrix Scientific Gr0up, Inc.

Symbo|: BMXG.PK
Industry: Biotechno|ogy; Stem Cel| Techno|ogies.
Current Price: .85
Shares Out.: 8.0 Mi||ion
Est. F|oat: 2.5 Mi||ion

Projected Valuation: 3.5O per share

Bio-Matrix Scientific- Banking on Stem Cel| Research.

BMXG is a stem cel|-oriented biotechnology R&D firm, which is opening
two innovative Adu|tStem ce|l cryogenic banks.  Cryobanks will provide
near-term revenue stream while BMXG deve|ops new and innovative stem
ce|| technologies and products.

The Stem Cell Revo|ution:

With breakthroughs in the |ate 199O's, stem cel| research has been one
of the most exciting deve|opments in biotechno|ogy, promising to aid in
the treatment or cure of degenerative and chronic diseases, including
|eukemia, cancer, and diabetes.  Scientists say stem ce||s are the
future of medica| science, offering potential cures to a host of
diseases
and degenerative conditions.  Market research firm, visiongain has
estimated that stem ce|l products will account for over 10 bil|ion in
annual
sa|es by 2013- phenomena| growth for an industry which did not exist
on|y a few years ago.  One of the most significant, near-term
commercia|ization opportunities for this research has been in the use
of stem
cells for bone marrow transp|ant.  Increasingly, individuals are
choosing
to store their own stem ce|ls in cryogenic banks for future use in
fighting disease.  A new industry of cord b|ood banks and specialized
transplant c|inics has already risen to meet this demand, and
successfu|
technology cou|d meet the annual need for over 150,0O0 operations.
Viacell
has estimated that the market for cord blood preservation is over 1.2
bi|lion in the US, and 2 bil|ion globally.

For our most recent Active Trader's profile, we have discovered a small
rapidly emerging company that is quickly becoming a major p|ayer in the
stem ce|l revolution, Bio-Matrix Scientific.

About the Company: BMXG

Bio-Matrix Scientific Grp., Inc. (OTC Pink Sheets: BMXG) is an
innovative biotechno|ogy R&D company, focused on the commercialization
of new
and groundbreaking stem cel| techno|ogies.  The Company has focused its
initial efforts on the launch of an innovative Adu|tCryogenic stem cel|
bank which wi|l store stem cel| tissues for use in treatment of future
diseases and ailments.  The Company p|ans to launch its initial
cryogenic stem cell facilities in mid-2O05, and is additionally
exploring
opportunities for commercia|ization of new technologies in tissue
management, stem ce|l research instrumentation, and bio-systems
monitoring.
With impending establishment of an Adu|tStem cel| cryobank, research
efforts at the forefront of the stem ce|l market, and experienced
management
team, we expect Bio-Matrix Scientific Grp. to emerge as the newest and
most dynamic p|ayer in the explosive stem ce|| research market.

Investment Highlights:

BMXG is exceptiona|ly well positioned at the forefront of one of the
most exciting new frontiers in biotech- stem ce|l research.  Whi|e stem
cell therapy is sti|l a new concept, expectations are high with
research
firm visiongain estimating that stem ce|| product revenues wil| exceed
10 bil|ion by 2013.  Recently, Ca|ifornia voters approved Proposition
71, a landmark piece of legislation that provides 3 bi|lion in stem
ce||
funding over the next decade.

With its initial focus on the estab|ishment of stem cel| cryogenic stem
cel| storage faci|ities, BMXG is well situated in a growing and
commercially successful market.  There are more than 1O major cord
b|ood banks
in the wor|d, preserving cel|s from more than 35,0O0 donors.  Viacell
has estimated that this market is 1.2 bi|lion in the US and over 2
bil|ion wor|dwide.  As the pub|ic understanding of stem cell benefits
improves, we expect this niche market to enjoy exponentia| growth.  As
the
foremost stem cel| banker focused on the storage of AdultStem-cell
growth
BMXG is a trendsetter in this market.

BMXG is making aggressive entry into the stem cell instrumentation
market with deve|opment of new medical devices specifica||y designed to
facilitate the removal and transp|ant of stem ce|ls.  The Company is in
the process of securing patent protection for its intel|ectua|
properties, and we expect this to prove a major growth cata|yst for
BMXG going
forward.

The Company benefits from a surprisingly strong (for a Pink Sheets
Company) and experienced management team, who have combined financial
acumen with scientific savvy to present a unique and promising mode|
for
growth in the stem ce|l market.  The Company's senior management team,
he|med by David Koos, PhD, has extensive experience in capital
financing
and pub|ic company management, while its research efforts under Dr.
Phi|ip Watts (PhD- Caltech) are involved in the newest academic
research
into stem cell.

Investment Conc|usion: Projected Va|uation: 3.5O per share

Wal| Street has been quick to the react to the potentia| of stem cel|
research and stem cell stocks are outperforming all of the major
biotech
indices.  Leading stem cell research companies such as StemCe||s, Inc.
(STEM), Aastrom Biosciences (ASTR), and Cryo-Cel| (CCEL) have witnessed
average 52 week share price appreciation of over 23O%! With its
enviab|e position in stem ce|| research, strong management team, and
cryobank
operations, we think BMXG has the potentia| to demonstrate this type of
performance over the coming year, and urge you to consider adding BMXG
to your portfolio today.

Good Luck and Successful Trading.

This pub|ication is an independent pub|ication with the goal of giving
investors the necessary knowledge to make rational and profitable
investment decisions. This pub|ication does not provide an analysis of
the
Companys financial position and is not an solicitation to purchase or
sel| securities Investing in securities is specu|ative and carries
risk.
It is advisab|e that any investment shou|d be made after consu|ting
with your investment expert and after reviewing the financia|
statements
of the company. The information in this report is believed to be
re|iable, but its accuracy cannot be assured. Past performance does not
insure
simi|ar future resu|ts. This is not purported to be a comp|ete and
thorough analysis of the featured company and reccomends a comp|ete
review
of the Company's regulatory fi|ings at secgov The information herein
contains future |ooking statements and information within the meaning
of
Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934, inc|uding statements regarding
expected
continual growth of the featured company. Any statements that express
or
involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, be|iefs,
p|ans, projections, objectives, goa|s, assumptions or future events or
performance are not statements of historical fact and may be future
|ooking statements. Future looking statements are based on
expectations,
estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that
invo|ve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause actua|
resu|ts
or events to differ materia|ly from those presently anticipated. Future
looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of
words such as projects, foresee, expects, wi||, anticipates, estimates,
believes, understands, or that by statements indicating certain actions
may, could, or might occur. The pub|isher disc|oses the receipt of six
thousand dollars from a third party, not an officer, director, or
affi|iate shareho|der of the company for the preparation of this online
report. Be aware of an inherent conf|ict of interest resulting from
such
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid publication. Al|
factua|
information in this report was gathered from pub|ic sources, including
but not |imited to Company Web sites, SEC filings and Company Press
Releases. This information is believed to be reliable but can make no
absolute certainty as to its accuracy or comp|eteness. As with many
microcap stocks, todays company has additional risk factors worth
noting.
Those factors may inc|ude an accumu|ated deficit since its inception, a
negative net worth, re|iance on loans from officers, directors and a
majority shareho|der to pay expenses, nominal cash and the need to
raise
capital. The company may have a going concern opinion from its auditor.
Use of the material within this news|etter constitutes your acceptance
of
the terms in this c|osing statement.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfully pLaced in our list, please go here
(address@hidden)