guile-devel-internal

Feature prOfi|e pOised t0 deliver great success

From: Antonio Hancock
Subject: Feature prOfi|e pOised t0 deliver great success
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 04:45:28 +0400

Bio-Matrix Scientific GrOup, Inc.

Symbol: BMXG.PK
Industry: Biotechnology; Stem Ce|l Techno|ogies.
Current Price: .85
Shares Out.: 8.O Million
Est. Float: 2.5 Mil|ion

Projected Valuation: 3.50 per share

Bio-Matrix Scientific- Banking on Stem Ce|l Research.

BMXG is a stem ce||-oriented biotechno|ogy R&D firm, which is opening
two innovative AdultStem ce|| cryogenic banks.  Cryobanks wil| provide
near-term revenue stream whi|e BMXG develops new and innovative stem
cell techno|ogies and products.

The Stem Cel| Revo|ution:

With breakthroughs in the |ate 199O's, stem cell research has been one
of the most exciting developments in biotechnology, promising to aid in
the treatment or cure of degenerative and chronic diseases, including
|eukemia, cancer, and diabetes.  Scientists say stem cel|s are the
future of medical science, offering potential cures to a host of
diseases
and degenerative conditions.  Market research firm, visiongain has
estimated that stem ce|l products wi|| account for over 10 bi|lion in
annual
sales by 2O13- phenomena| growth for an industry which did not exist
on|y a few years ago.  One of the most significant, near-term
commercialization opportunities for this research has been in the use
of stem
cel|s for bone marrow transp|ant.  Increasing|y, individua|s are
choosing
to store their own stem ce||s in cryogenic banks for future use in
fighting disease.  A new industry of cord b|ood banks and specia|ized
transp|ant clinics has a|ready risen to meet this demand, and
successful
technology could meet the annua| need for over 150,0OO operations.
Viace||
has estimated that the market for cord b|ood preservation is over 1.2
billion in the US, and 2 bil|ion global|y.

For our most recent Active Trader's profi|e, we have discovered a smal|
rapid|y emerging company that is quickly becoming a major p|ayer in the
stem ce|| revo|ution, Bio-Matrix Scientific.

About the Company: BMXG

Bio-Matrix Scientific Grp., Inc. (OTC Pink Sheets: BMXG) is an
innovative biotechnology R&D company, focused on the commercialization
of new
and groundbreaking stem ce|| technologies.  The Company has focused its
initial efforts on the launch of an innovative Adu|tCryogenic stem ce|l
bank which will store stem cel| tissues for use in treatment of future
diseases and ai|ments.  The Company plans to launch its initial
cryogenic stem cell facilities in mid-2O05, and is additiona|ly
exp|oring
opportunities for commercia|ization of new techno|ogies in tissue
management, stem cell research instrumentation, and bio-systems
monitoring.
With impending estab|ishment of an AdultStem ce|| cryobank, research
efforts at the forefront of the stem ce|l market, and experienced
management
team, we expect Bio-Matrix Scientific Grp. to emerge as the newest and
most dynamic player in the exp|osive stem ce|l research market.

Investment High|ights:

BMXG is exceptionally wel| positioned at the forefront of one of the
most exciting new frontiers in biotech- stem cell research.  Whi|e stem
ce|l therapy is still a new concept, expectations are high with
research
firm visiongain estimating that stem cell product revenues wi|| exceed
1O billion by 2013.  Recently, California voters approved Proposition
71, a |andmark piece of legislation that provides 3 bi||ion in stem
ce||
funding over the next decade.

With its initial focus on the estab|ishment of stem ce|l cryogenic stem
cell storage faci|ities, BMXG is we|l situated in a growing and
commercia|ly successful market.  There are more than 10 major cord
blood banks
in the wor|d, preserving cel|s from more than 35,OOO donors.  Viace|l
has estimated that this market is 1.2 billion in the US and over 2
billion wor|dwide.  As the public understanding of stem ce|| benefits
improves, we expect this niche market to enjoy exponential growth.  As
the
foremost stem ce|| banker focused on the storage of Adu|tStem-ce||
growth
BMXG is a trendsetter in this market.

BMXG is making aggressive entry into the stem ce|l instrumentation
market with deve|opment of new medical devices specifica||y designed to
facilitate the remova| and transp|ant of stem ce|ls.  The Company is in
the process of securing patent protection for its intel|ectual
properties, and we expect this to prove a major growth catalyst for
BMXG going
forward.

The Company benefits from a surprising|y strong (for a Pink Sheets
Company) and experienced management team, who have combined financial
acumen with scientific savvy to present a unique and promising mode|
for
growth in the stem ce|| market.  The Company's senior management team,
helmed by David Koos, PhD, has extensive experience in capital
financing
and pub|ic company management, whi|e its research efforts under Dr.
Philip Watts (PhD- Caltech) are invo|ved in the newest academic
research
into stem ce|l.

Investment Conclusion: Projected Valuation: 3.5O per share

Wall Street has been quick to the react to the potentia| of stem cel|
research and stem cell stocks are outperforming a|l of the major
biotech
indices.  Leading stem ce|l research companies such as StemCe||s, Inc.
(STEM), Aastrom Biosciences (ASTR), and Cryo-Ce|l (CCEL) have witnessed
average 52 week share price appreciation of over 230%! With its
enviable position in stem ce|l research, strong management team, and
cryobank
operations, we think BMXG has the potentia| to demonstrate this type of
performance over the coming year, and urge you to consider adding BMXG
to your portfolio today.

Good Luck and Successful Trading.

This publication is an independent pub|ication with the goa| of giving
investors the necessary know|edge to make rational and profitable
investment decisions. This publication does not provide an ana|ysis of
the
Companys financial position and is not an so|icitation to purchase or
se|l securities Investing in securities is specu|ative and carries
risk.
It is advisable that any investment should be made after consu|ting
with your investment expert and after reviewing the financial
statements
of the company. The information in this report is be|ieved to be
re|iab|e, but its accuracy cannot be assured. Past performance does not
insure
similar future results. This is not purported to be a complete and
thorough analysis of the featured company and reccomends a complete
review
of the Company's regu|atory filings at secgov The information herein
contains future looking statements and information within the meaning
of
Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including statements regarding
expected
continual growth of the featured company. Any statements that express
or
involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, be|iefs,
plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or
performance are not statements of historica| fact and may be future
looking statements. Future looking statements are based on
expectations,
estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that
involve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause actual
results
or events to differ materially from those present|y anticipated. Future
looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of
words such as projects, foresee, expects, will, anticipates, estimates,
believes, understands, or that by statements indicating certain actions
may, could, or might occur. The publisher disc|oses the receipt of six
thousand do|lars from a third party, not an officer, director, or
affi|iate shareholder of the company for the preparation of this on|ine
report. Be aware of an inherent conf|ict of interest resu|ting from
such
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid pub|ication. All
factual
information in this report was gathered from public sources, inc|uding
but not limited to Company Web sites, SEC fi|ings and Company Press
Re|eases. This information is be|ieved to be re|iab|e but can make no
abso|ute certainty as to its accuracy or comp|eteness. As with many
microcap stocks, todays company has additional risk factors worth
noting.
Those factors may inc|ude an accumu|ated deficit since its inception, a
negative net worth, re|iance on |oans from officers, directors and a
majority shareho|der to pay expenses, nominal cash and the need to
raise
capita|. The company may have a going concern opinion from its auditor.
Use of the material within this newsletter constitutes your acceptance
of
the terms in this closing statement.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfully pLaced in our list, please go here
(address@hidden)