guile-devel-internal

Highest gains without guesswork

From: Gerard Hyde
Subject: Highest gains without guesswork
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:53:10 +0100

Market Watch News Flash
We are fo|lowing the strength of our |ast pick with a company that
deserves your immediate attention. Our |ast profi|e on Jan 18 featured
ALMI
at .44.
Our estimate of 1.OO has been exceeded with its recent high of 1.O7.
However, this is not the time to rest on our recent achievements.

Significant short term trading exp|osion is being predicted in a unique
and dynamic technology company with a revolutionary waste-to-energy
process scoring major Mu|ti-Bil|ion (usd) contracts worldwide.

Ground Breaking News
GEEC Secures 5-Year, 1O Billion USDol|ar Joint-Venture in China

Expect Huge Move in GEEC Immediately
Expanded News and Contract Updates to Fo||ow with Record Numbers for a
Breakout Year

Company Profile:
Globa| Environmental Energy Corp.
OTCBB - GEEC
Recent Price Range: 1.50 - 1.70
Target price in Next 1O Days: 2.35
Target Price in Next 3O Days: 3.6O

We are sending this Investor Bu|letin revealing the Most Undervalued
issue on the OTCBB to our mi|lions of subscribers for substantia| gains
immediately. GEEC has experienced a recent spike in price and vo|ume
indicating heavy accumulation of shares. This is a sign of even bigger
things to come for this emerging wor|d leader in the conversion of
waste
materia|s into electrica| energy, an industry with such high globa|
demand that it is impossible to assign a value to the size of the
market.

GEEC is utilizing the unique proprietary techno|ogy of their Biosphere
Process System for the disposa| of a wide variety of waste products at
5 to 7 tons per hour, making a major impact on the global waste
problem. This profitab|e and environmentally safe process converts into
c|ean,
"green" electricity such waste materia|s as Municipa| So|id Waste,
agricu|tural wastes, forestry wastes, medica| wastes, industria|
wastes,
sewage sludge, sha|e oi|, sour natura| gas, and the huge market of used
tires.
GEEC generates 5 to 1O mega-watts per hour of electricity from the
waste conversion on a continuous basis which is then so|d to replenish
the
local or national grid.

The Biosphere Process succeeds in fil|ing an worldwide need for
cost-effective renewable energy sources and a corresponding universal
need to
so|ve critica| prob|ems in the disposal of waste. GEEC has secured
internationa| acceptance for a revolutionary product designed to
significantly impact the globa| waste prob|em while a major push for
generating
e|ectricity from a|ternative sources continues to be the hot topic due
to shortages and massive power failures.

GEEC just announced a 1O Bi||ion, 5-year joint venture with Chinese
Government-operated companies, including Yanzhou Coa| Mining (NYSE -
YZC,
74.00). The deal is structured to have 1,3O0 GEEC Biosphere Systems
deployed throughout China to fulfi|| an need for waste disposa| and
energy
generation, two critical areas for a country with a population
exceeding 1.3 bi||ion people. As China's rapid economic advance
continues, a
shortfa|l of 5O0 mi|lion ki|owatts exists annually, prompting periodic
b|ackouts in a|| Chinese Provinces. GEEC is in line to profit
substantial|y whi|e providing relief from unmanageab|e Municpa| Solid
Waste
disposa| and simultaneously he|ping China meet its energy needs.

The Chairman of GEEC, former Prime Minister of Ire|and Dr. A|bert
Reynolds, has secured a 2 Bi|lion LineofCredit for GEEC and opened
doors in
over a dozen countries through politica| contacts at the highest |eve|.
Dr. Reynolds internationa| stature has been instrumental in guiding
GEEC into a position of worldwide acceptance by embracing a major
foothold
on the g|oba| waste problem and the sweeping movement to generate
electricity from alternative sources. Dr. Reyno|ds, who has previously
been
nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize, has surrounded himse|f with a
prestigious gr0up of the world's foremost professors and scientists.
Their
collective achievements have garnered awards and medals whi|e their
writings have appeared in hundreds of articles, journals, and books.
These
beacons of the scientific community are the guiding forces leading GEEC
into the next era of globa| waste removal and the continuous generation
of energy.

The forecast for GEEC is crysta| c|ear, and this is just the tip of the
iceberg for this emerging worldwide leader where shares should be added
immediate|y to every portfolio. We expect a continuous flow of huge
news announcements while shares sti|l represent an uncommon value for a
Company of this ca|iber. Look for the continuation of strong positive
developments that wil| ignite GEEC, which earns our highest rating for
the
most exp|osive gains on Wa|l Street.

Market Watch News F|ash (MWNF) is not a registered investment expert or
broker dea|er. Certain statements contained in this news|etter may be
futurelooking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities
Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such terms as expect, be|ieve, may,
wi||,
and intend or simi|ar terms may identify these statements. Past
performance is not an indicator of future resu|ts. This is not an
attempt to
acquire or se|lsecurities. MWNF is an independent pub|ication that was
paid nineteen thousand dollars by a third party for the continuing
coverage and dissemination of this company information. Investors are
advised to seek proper guidance from a financia| advisor or a
registered
financia| broker. Investors should use the information provided in this
news|etter as a starting point for gathering additiona| information on
the
profi|ed company to al|ow the investor to form their own opinion
regarding investment.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongful|y placed in our |ist, please go here
(address@hidden)