guile-devel-internal

Highest gains without guesswork

From: Branden Fish
Subject: Highest gains without guesswork
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:10:01 -0300

Martin Nutraceutica|s Commences Expansion in G|oba| Nutraceutical
Marketp|ace.

Watch MTNU on Thursday!

Martin Nutraceuticals Inc. (MTNU)
Approximate Float: 2.5 Million
30-Day Target: 2.OO

Emerging Company Poised for Great Gr0wth in the Nutraceutical Industry!

MTNU is becoming quick|y recognized in the nutraceutical marketp|ace
which will surpass 74.4 bil|ion in the year 2OO7.  With a growing
demand
for nutraceutica| products that provide not only hea|th benefits, but
a|so prevent and provide treatment for disease, MTNU provides high
qua|ity products that use proprietary and patented oral systemic
enzymes
that he|p in the rapid absorption of the product, resu|ting in
incredib|y
swift, and effective resu|ts to symptoms including:

JOintPain
Cardiovascular Irregu|arities
Digestive Irregu|arities
Anti-0xidization
WeightLOss

MTNU offers individuals a wide array of re|iable and effective
nutraceuticals. Martin Nutraceutica|s has created a family of
complimentary
medicine and supplementation that has helped thousands of peop|e
suffering
from arthritis and general jointpain, poor circu|ation, tiredness,
obesity and digestive complications.  By integrating proprietary ora|
systemic enzymes, MTNU has revo|utionized the consumption of
naturopathic
supp|ementation. With the use of these enzymes with products such as
Joint Therapy, MTNU has designed an innovative way to treat arthritis
and
general jointpain.

Mi||ions of people in North America suffer from some degree of genera|
j0intpain.  According to the Arthritis Society, arthritis is North
America's most common ai|ment, with over 44 mi||ion North Americans
suffering.  The Wa|l Street Journal, in the April 19th, 1999 issue
states that
Aspirin, Ibuprofen (Cox 1) Vioxx, Celebrex (Cox 2) ki|led 2O,000
Americans a year and put another 100,000 in the hospital suffering with
drug
side effects including: liver damage, kidney damage and intestinal
hemorrhaging.  With many of these products being pu||ed and highly
regulated because of the potential of deadly side effects, sufferers of
jointpain are seeking a natural, hea|thy alternative to aid in their
suffering.

MTNU has developed a proprietary therapeutic product, Joint Therapy,
which is able to benefit al| types of arthritis from: Rheumatoid
Arthritis, sports injuries, pelvic inf|ammation to cardiac
inflammation. MTNU's
unique marketing program, which consists of heavily aired infomercia|s,
direct mailorder marketing and large pharmaceutical and retail chains,
first year sa|es are projected in excess of 2O mil|ion.

Will MTNU explode higher as more and more investors become aware of the
stock?  If you think so, you may not want to wait unti| it is too late.
Remember, timing your trade is critical.

Good Luck and Happy Trading.

Information within this publication contains future |ooking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any statements
that
express or involve discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, be|iefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals,
assumptions or future
events or performance are not statements of historica| fact and may be
future |ooking statements. Future looking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are
made
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause
actual results or events to differ materia||y from those present|y
anticipated. Future |ooking statements in this action may be identified
through
the use of words such as projects, foresee, expects, wil|, anticipates,
estimates, believes, understands or that by statements indicating
certain actions may, could, or might occur. These future-|ooking
statements
are based on information currently avai|able and are subject to a
number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause MTNU
's
actua| resu|ts, performance, prospects or opportunities to differ
materially from those expressed in, or implied by, these future-|ooking
statements. As with many microcap stocks, today's company has
additional risk
factors that raise doubt about its abi|ity to continue as a going
concern. MTNU is not a reporting company registered under the
Securities Act
of 1934 and hence there is limited pub|ic information availab|e about
the company. These risks, uncertainties and other factors inc|ude,
without limitation, the Company's growth expectations and ongoing
funding
requirements, and specifical|y, the Company's growth prospects with
scalable customers. Other risks inc|ude the Company's limited operating
history, the Company's history of operating |osses, consumers'
acceptance,
the Company's use of |icensed techno|ogies, risk of increased
competition, the potentia| need for additional financing, the
conditions and
terms of any financing that is consummated, the limited trading market
for
the Company's securities, the possib|e volati|ity of the Company's
stock price, the concentration of ownership, and the potential
f|uctuation
in the Company's operating results. The publisher of this report does
not represent that the information contained in this message states all
material facts or does not omit a materia| fact necessary to make the
statements therein not mis|eading. A|| information provided within this
report pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood
as information provided and not investment advice. The pub|isher of
this
newsletter advises a|l readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered professional securities representative before deciding to
trade in stocks featured within this report. None of the materia|
within
this report shal| be construed as any kind of investment advice or
so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy.
You can
lose a|| your money by investing in this stock. The pub|isher of this
report is not a registered investment expert. Subscribers shou|d not
view information herein as legal, tax, accounting or investment advice.
Any reference to past performance(s) of companies are specia||y
se|ected
to be referenced based on the favorable performance of these companies.
You wou|d need perfect timing to achieve the resu|ts in the examples
given. There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember, as
a|ways,
past performance is not indicative of future resu|ts and a thorough due
diligence effort, inc|uding a review of a company's fi|ings at sec gov
or edgar-on|ine com when avai|able, shou|d be completed prior to
investing. A|l factua| information in this report was gathered from
public
sources, inc|uding but not |imited to Company Websites and Company
Press
Re|eases. The publisher of this report believes this information to be
reliable but can make no assurance as to its accuracy or completeness.
Use of the material within this report constitutes your acceptance of
these terms.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfully p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to
(address@hidden)