Re: config.h.in missing - guile-gobject - cvs

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: config.h.in missing - guile-gobject - cvs
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:36:53 -0400

Thanks a lot Andy,

I just tried, and the autogen problem seems to be solved.

Now though, when I type make, it fails because the 'system' expects
to find guile slib/require.scm and consor in /usr/share/guile/...
but I have them under /usr/local/share/guile

I can not find which variable I should pass to autogen and/or
configure to tell it to look for guile libs in the right place

do you know?

Many thnaks
David

;; --