g-wrap? libffi?

From: Steve Tell
Subject: g-wrap? libffi?
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 01:31:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Andreas Rottmann wrote:

> Andreas Rottmann <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I've just copied our archive from people.debian.org to
> > download.gna.org. [...]
> >

> An additional note: I've commited the adaption to the G-Wrap 1.9.0 ->
> 1.9.1 API change to the new archive, so you need G-Wrap 1.9.1 to build
> the latest glib version.

Where can I find g-wrap 1.9.1?

http://home.gna.org/g-wrap/ returns a not found error.

In the meantime, I'm trying to learn a little about g-wrap from 1.9.0
downloaded a few weeks ago.

It seems that g-wrap requires libffi, which is nowhere to be found except
within a gcc distribution.  Is there really no way to get libffi (and
therefore build g-wrap) without downloading a whole gcc distribution?

thanks for any pointers...
Steve