Re: gtk 2 updates

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: gtk 2 updates
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:42:31 +1100

"Ariel Rios" <address@hidden> writes:

> Are you using my old code for guile-gtk / gnome-guile? If so I can
> give some words about it

If the changelog is to be believed it was from gnome-guile but
improved by Daniel Skarda.  If that sounds right.

I'm just in a state of profound ignorance about what if anything might
be needed or not needed in 2.0 vs 1.2.  :-)  I made a new
"examples/simple.glade" and it runs, so it must be close to ok!

Glance at the glade section of configure.ac and the glade subdirectory
if you like, they're not very big.