Re: guile-gtk version 2.0

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: guile-gtk version 2.0
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:09:19 +0100

Hi Kevin,

On Sat, 2006-12-23 at 12:02 +1100, Kevin Ryde wrote:
> On the "no time like the present" principle, I uploaded a version 2.0
> of guile-gtk, supporting Gtk 2.

Have you tried the guile-gnome bindings?

Of course there's no problem with people hacking on what they want to,
but from a user's perspective the waters are muddier now than they were.
Two GNU bindings between guile and gtk 2.x. Our users would appreciate
it if we can find a way to coordinate our efforts.

Regards,

Andy.
--
http://wingolog.org/