guile-gnome wiki wiki wiki

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: guile-gnome wiki wiki wiki
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 00:43:39 +0200

Hey,

So, sorry for emailing 40 times a day in the last couple weeks. The news
just keeps coming! We now have an official wiki in which you might write
some of the knowledge and experiences you have gained. Czech it:

 http://live.gnome.org/GuileGnome

OK so it's not much now, but I am thinking that wikis are eminently
suitable for FAQ-like content, and as a kind of pasture in which more
serious documents might mature. Fortunately we don't have much in the
way of serious documentation? In any case, the wiki is there. I'm
subscribed. Let's wikiwikiwiki

(you may find these links via the gnu.org page; the launchpad link is
pending some fsf administrativia)

Peace and parentheses,

Andy.
--