Re: guile-gnome wiki wiki wiki

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: guile-gnome wiki wiki wiki
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 17:21:33 +0200

On Fri, 11 May 2007 00:43:39 +0200
Andy Wingo <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> So, sorry for emailing 40 times a day in the last couple weeks.

Hi Andy,

Thank you so much for all this fantastic work. I wish i'd be more productive
myself in helping you, for instance giving you more feed back on Q/A that w've
rased recently, I'll try :-)

One slight difficulty for us is that the debian packages are a little behind,and
we depend on them which I thing is a good thing for users. So we have to wait a
little, hope they will foloow soon ...

Cheers,
David