New gwave 20090124 on Sourceforge uses guile-gnome-platform-2.16.1

From: steve tell
Subject: New gwave 20090124 on Sourceforge uses guile-gnome-platform-2.16.1
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 22:11:03 -0500 (EST)

I'm pleased to announce the release of an update to Gwave, a viewer for analog waveform data such as that produced by gnucap and other spice-like simulators.

Downloads available from:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=211903&package_id=261599&release_id=655985

This update brings substantial improvements in stability to the "gwave2" variant, for use with Gtk+-2.x. It appears to be quite solid now, probably due to using (and requiring) the stable guile-gnome-platform release, guile-gnome-platform-2.16.1

BTW, are there distribution-package maintainers for guile-gnome-platform on this list?

I see that Fedora 10 has not updated from 2.15.93. I've been rolling my own 2.16.1 rpm for testing, and would like to do what I can to help get the latest packaged up. Other potential users of my program are using debian-based distributions, so I'm curious about the status there, but less well equipped to help out directly.

Steve

Steve