Re: language translator help

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: language translator help
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:36:07 -0700

   From: Marius Vollmer <address@hidden>
   Date: 16 May 2002 23:57:54 +0200

   I don't think we should have an extended 1.4.x series.  If anything,
   the fixes should be backported from the HEAD branch.  But I haven't
   heard enough convincing arguments for continuing the 1.4.x release
   series, yet.

look, i am not here to convince you, only to learn.  what i have learned
is that your decision making process resulted in actions that render the
formerly usable guile unusable (you broke my app).  what i see is that
you don't examine your process carefully enough to see how to prevent
this from happening again (you will break many more apps).

what i wish to do now is let other people carry the conversation, and go
take steps to learning about and fixing guile so that i can go back to
playing w/ my app.  i hope other users gain write privs and can help.
i hope you get well soon.

thi