Re: mod_lisp support for guile-www

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: mod_lisp support for guile-www
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 00:04:43 +0100

Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

> () Neil Jerram <address@hidden>
> () Sun, 07 Mar 2010 23:00:13 +0000
>
>    I'm working on a project that needs a web data server, and I'd like to
>    use Apache + mod_lisp + Guile for that.
>
>    [extending Guile-WWW: background, rationale, etc]
>
>    [patch]
>
> I'd like to add this support to Guile-WWW.  Has there been any further
> development on this patch, or should i run with what you posted?

Hi Thien-Thi,

Sorry that this reply is so late ...  but no, there hasn't been anything
since what I posted.  And I see that you've since released a new
Guile-WWW with this included - thanks for doing that.  When I'm working
in this area again, I'll of course rebase to the new release and offer
any further changes that emerge.

Regards,
        Neil