Re: mod_lisp support for guile-www

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: mod_lisp support for guile-www
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 01:48:35 +0200

() Neil Jerram <address@hidden>
() Wed, 07 Jul 2010 00:04:43 +0100

   Sorry that this reply is so late ...  but no, there hasn't been anything
   since what I posted.

No worries.  Your patch inspired me to do some research...

   And I see that you've since released a new
   Guile-WWW with this included - thanks for doing that.

... and i found that in the end very little new stuff was needed.
(However, it took me a long time to get around to it, so it looks
like i missed the window of opportunity wrt your input.)

   When I'm working
   in this area again, I'll of course rebase to the new release and offer
   any further changes that emerge.

Cool.  I admit the code was only very lightly tested (and Guile-WWW has no
"make check" support) so any feedback will be most welcome.

thi