Re: [ANN] An impudent introduction to Guile

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [ANN] An impudent introduction to Guile
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 16:30:29 -0800

Panicz Maciej Godek writes:

> Hi,
> I am pleased to announce that I just finished my booklet titled
>
> A Pamphlet against R
> Computational Intelligence with Guile Scheme
>
> The pamphlet introduces (in a truly impertinent manner) a set of libraries
> that I have been developing over the last few months, including topics like:
>
> - genetic algorithms
> - fuzzy logic
> - decision trees
> - clusterization
>
> and more!

Heya Panicz,

This is fairly up my alley of interest in terms of subjects of things to
read, so thanks for sending/writing it.  I'm not so sure about the
bitterness against R, though I guess I'm kind of weary of R myself, but
I guess I'm more of a pacifist than this paper seems to be.  Anyway, it
seems interesting, so I'll read it!

> The book (in both pdf and LaTeX) is available with the required libraries
> under the Creative Commons license at
> http://panicz.github.io/pamphlet/

Well, there are a lot of Creative Commons licenses, which do you mean?
I think CC BY-SA 4.0 would be a nice fit (plus it's GPL v3 compatible,
though sadly not GPL v3 or later compatible).

I see there's a copy of the GPL included with it; is it thus also
licensed under GPL v3 or later?

Thanks!
 - Chris