Re: [ANN] An impudent introduction to Guile

From: Panicz Maciej Godek
Subject: Re: [ANN] An impudent introduction to Guile
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 21:29:07 +0100

Say, would you like me to suggest some editing changes? Your English is great, but I've noticed a few errors.

Sure, that would be awesome!
I don't think that I ever manage to work out anything comparable to native profficiency in English, but I'm always eager to learn :) (I know that the Polish people tend to have problems with pronouns, because we have
nothing similar, for instance, and although I've been wondering about each single usage, I'm sure that I got some of them wrong)
Thanks! :)