guix-devel

Re: Patches: Trivial (add div), Progressive Enhancement, Externalise CSS

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: Patches: Trivial (add div), Progressive Enhancement, Externalise CSS/JS
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 01:55:30 +0200

Hello,

Working on the second patch series, I still run into the problem with
(cute) or (dump-port).

    >> The alternative, inlining the CSS and JS in the resulting HTML,
    >> which is I think what was proposed, has been implemented as
    >> suggested, but I'm running into an error

    Ludovic> Can you send the backtrace that you get, and/or the error
    Ludovic> message?

Please find attached the error I get during compilation, and the patch
to get the code to the state where I'm at (to be applied after the
previous 3 patches I sent tonight).

Any help appreciated.

Best wishes,

Alex