guix-devel

Re: Codefest 2014 Cambridge, MA

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: Codefest 2014 Cambridge, MA
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 18:55:58 +0200

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 12:48:28PM -0400, David Thompson wrote:
> Since it's a Wednesday, I'll be working at the FSF office during the
> day.  Does the hackathon continue into the night?  If I can be useful, I
> can try to join in after work.

In my experience day time is most productive. Unless we end up with a
group of interested people. If you can pop in for a few hours, I'll
try and organise a gathering with which we can continue later. Is that
an option? Or if you come by say 3pm? At worst you end up with me, but
I expect more interest. I'll see if we can get interested parties on
the group list this week.

Pj.